We will meet this Thursday at my house. As most of you have heard, I will start showing Sally Collin's DVD at 2:00 so come then if you would like to see it. Otherwise, come any time after 2:00. See you then!
"Take the time to quilt something beautiful. Your work will speak to generations to come about your passion for quilting and give your quilt a voice to speak to those who choose to listen." -------- Cindy Needham ------- Welcome to our blog! Please feel free to share your thoughts, your current project, a favorite recipe, or a good book you've just read. We love pictures!
So glad you are having fun on your trip. I'm anxious to view Sally's DVD, even though I have my own copy. I'm willing to loam out my copy of the DVD, if anyone is interested.
ReplyDeleteWe will be making a trip Robin's on Thursday. If you are interested in joining us, please meet at the Carmel Valley Park and Ride at 9:30.