I just received a photo of Barb's finished block from Sally Collin's class. Is it beautiful? She hopes to join us for quilting in a couple of weeks, so I can't wait to see the actual block. Please feel free to add your blocks, too.
"Take the time to quilt something beautiful. Your work will speak to generations to come about your passion for quilting and give your quilt a voice to speak to those who choose to listen." -------- Cindy Needham ------- Welcome to our blog! Please feel free to share your thoughts, your current project, a favorite recipe, or a good book you've just read. We love pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, Barb! That's fabulous! It looks perfect!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteBarbara,
ReplyDeleteThat looks great!! I hope you can make it down soon. I haven't gotten a stitch further on my feathered star -- been busy with family things.