Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy 2013!

I can't believe another year has gone by and that I have not posted anything since last January.  After reading my last post, this one is similar to 2012's. 

Life continues to be exciting, with the addition of new babies, engagements,  homes, jobs and other big opportunities.  Thursdays are still the highlight of my week.  I anxiously wait to hear all the stories, to see all the projects, to try all the yummy treats and to just bask in all the glory of being with good friends. 

 I loved the group picture from last year's Christmas party and I think Don took our picture this year.  I would love to post that picture, so Carolyn, if you could post it or send it to me, I would love to have it up.  (Also, I welcome any pictures, recipes, etc, so just post or send. DiAnn's pate recipe is listed below.  Remember you can click onto the recipe so you can print it out.)

Let's hope that 2013 will be another great year!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.