Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy 2012!!!

I thought that we should start the new year with a new post to our blog.  It was great to see everyone again after our little hiatus, catching up on the comings and goings of the group.  2011 was filled with lots of changes- new grandchildren, marriages, trips, jobs, and of course, new quilts and knitting projects.  I am sure that 2012 will be just as exciting. 

Our Christmas Party was a huge success.  We even had a project, thanks to Margaret. Martha's button tree was made into a lovely pillow.  (I hope to post a picture of it when I get her email.)   The raclette was great, although the lingering odor of cheese must have remained for days.  As always, the gift exchange was a huge success.  (I think we should be able to "steal" more often, though.)


Here's a picture of our happy group.  What a treat to have us all together! 

Let's hope we have more pictures, projects and recipes to share in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.