Friday, July 16, 2010

Long Time No Post


Well Ladies, I decided that it was about time to get something new onto our blog. So, I'm going to post some of the pictures that Margaret took from quilting at my house this past Thursday. Here is the first picture, Patty's wonderful vegetable quilt a la Ruth McDowell. Isn't it delicious? And it was machine quilted by Patty!


Next, we have Julie's blocks that uses red as her background. The blocks are from a Piece of Cake quilt pattern. The colors are just fantastic but you really have to see these beauties in person! I love all the different fabrics.




And just for an added bonus and you lose the recipe for the carrot cake cookies, here it is again (without the pickled carrots, so we don't get too confused). Remember that I added craisins or dried cranberries to the recipe and if you don't add these, I would add more raisins to the cookies. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.