Thursday, September 10, 2009

More Recipes

(Updated! The recipes should be printable.)

Here are two recipes that I thought I would share that I received from Phyllis Carey's class at Great News. You may omit the chilies, if you like a milder version. As for the rice, I left out the serrano chili and replaced the pine nuts with pistachhios. I think you can use any nut that you like. The recipe calls for vegetable oil, but you can also use olive oil or grapeseed oil. The recipe is easily doubled. (Remember that you can click onto the image to print a copy.)

Enjoy!

Chipotle Apricot Chicken Breasts


Cilantro Rice






1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Mary! I went to sleep thinking about making the rice dish for when I'm in Oregon. They love rice dishes and this one will "wow" them!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.